Transform Hawaii Government is a coalition of stakeholders separate from government that works to build community support, solicit public input, and hold the State of Hawaii accountable for its business transformation and information technology (IT) modernization initiative, which will fundamentally change the way the State of Hawaii provides services.
The coalition includes members from the business and nonprofit communities, as well as representatives from all four counties who are working together to make sure the benefits of the transformation are fully realized.
Since the public stands to benefit most from this transformation, we must take ownership of this initiative and see it through to completion.
How you can participate
As a member of Transform Hawaii Government, we will look to you for support. Here are ideas to get you started:
- Join the Transform Hawaii Government coalition
- Engage by sharing opportunities for state government to improve and work more efficiently
- Advocate for the transformation – inform your legislator of your support. Register for an account and submit testimony online. To figure out who is your state senator or representative – check out the Who’s Your Legislator on our Tools page.
- Educate your friends about the transformation and get them involved
- See what the Hawaii State Office of Enterprise Technology Services is currently doing
As the transformation builds momentum, we may reach out to you and ask for help in other areas. Keep in mind that the coalition is here to help every step of the way and your involvement will be crucial to making this initiative a success. You can help by:
- Submitting a letter to the editor with reasons why you support the transformation
- Lending your name to the coalition website and for use on collateral
- Testifying during the legislative session
If you have any questions about how you can help, send us an email.