Transform Hawaii Government thanks you for taking the time to read, react and share our posts.
Our purpose on this website is to share examples of progress and related news with regard to IT modernization and transformation efforts within the state of Hawaii. As a participant in this online forum, please be considerate and comment with respect to other users. Transform Hawaii Government encourages comments, questions, and suggestions.
By posting comments on the Transform Hawaii Government’s webpage, you are agreeing to the following:
All comments left on the Transform Hawaii Government page are the responsibility of the commenter. By submitting a comment on our page, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Transform Hawaii Government, harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
Transform Hawaii Government reserves the right to delete or mark as spam any and all comments. Transform Hawaii Government also have the right to block access to any one from posting to the Transform Hawaii Government Facebook Page.
- While this is an open forum, please keep your comments clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines. If you don’t comply, your message will be removed.
- We will not allow personal attacks or vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing images and/or language. This includes creative spellings of swear words using asterisks or spaces between words.
- We will not allow comments that promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- We will not allow comments that contain sexual content or links to sexual content.
- We will not allow comments that promote or advertise a person or a business or commercial transaction that is unrelated to Transform Hawaii Government.
- We will not allow the same content to be posted multiple times. Any subsequent posting of identical information will be deleted.
- We will not allow comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political office or that promote or oppose any ballot measure.
- We will not allow comments or posts that disclose information that Transform Hawaii Government is required to keep confidential by law or administrative rule.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Any information posted here is considered public information and may be subject to monitoring, moderation or disclosure to third parties.