The State of Hawaii released in 2012 the first-ever plan for bringing our state government into the 21st century. Here’s the executive summary.
Hawaii’s Transformation Plan
- 7 phases over 12 years
- Affecting 18 agencies
- 3 Key Strategies and 10 Programs
Implementation of the Transformation Plan will:
- Reduce overall number of IT systems
- Reallocate the IT workforce to better serve departments’ missions
- Streamline business and IT operations
- Increase IT service capabilities, reliability, and security
- Reduce ongoing IT costs
- Improve government transparency
Learn more about current progress at Office of Enterprise Technology Services (formerly Office of Information Management and Technology)
Keep reading to see the progress that has been made so far on the Transformation Program.