The coalition includes members from all corners of the state who are working together to make sure the benefits of the transformation are fully realized. Not all of Transform Hawaii Government’s supporters agree on every issue; there will be times when specific projects or initiatives proposed by the state are backed by some and opposed by others. However, we are united in our belief that there are opportunities for everyone to support better state government.
The Hawaii Community Foundation generously provided logistical support for the coalition in its formative years. The coalition has now been established as an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Board of Directors
- Bob Harrison, CEO First Hawaiian Bank
- Micah Kane, CEO Hawaii Community Foundation
- Mike Mohr, Director, Omidyar Network
- Randy Perreira, Executive Director, Hawaii Government Employees Association
- Ray Vara, CEO Hawaii Pacific Health
- Joy Barua
- Ryan Field
- Sudesh Kumar
- Burt Lum
- Lisa Maruyama
- Michael Robinson
- Lisa Wong